Winter training is coming to an end. That means race season is finally here. Here is your TO DO list for April...
- Train WISE...minimize your time at aid stations to simulate race day. Our weather is up and down! Check out our blog post about running in the heat.
- Sign up for April Group Runs. Only $25.00! Four Saturdays in April. Every Saturday EXCEPT April 8th. Check out our Events page for details.
- Sign up for the 6-week spring speed session. Spring Session: Tuesday evenings, Apr 4-25 and May 2, 9. $60 before Mar 15, $70 after.
- Join the RTP Cheer Group by emailing Coach Amy firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get in for your pre-race Active Release Technique (ART) with CoachAmyPT. Coach Amy is certified in full body Active Release Technique and long tract nerve. We recommend at least two days between an ART session and your race. You do not have to be injured for ART to be beneficial to you. To nab your appointment go to coachamypt.com. Amy's schedule is currently open for scheduling through April 20th. If you want to book out past that point, please email her at email@example.com.
- Learn more about ART for runners! Check out this article at Competitor.com