Weather Alert Speed Session

Strong storms are in the forecast for us this evening. Please stay tuned to the website for updates. Lightning, severe downpour, severe winds or hail will compromise our workout. We will make the decision at 4:30 PM if cancellation is necessary. If weather does not thwart our plans, remember to bring water/sport drink that you can carry with you as you jog from Roe Park to our "Stairway to Heaven" workout today.