Let's help KC!
We are setting up at Loose Park between mile 19 and 20 with our "Get Lei'd Here" unofficial cheer/aid station. The KC hometown marathon and all the runners NEED RRKC! There are a few ways you can help:
- Pass out lei's, ice and oranges to the runners.
- Cheer on the runners.
- Help set up.
- Help clean up.
- Donate supplies (see supply list).
e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP if you are interested in helping . You will be included on an email list regarding details.
- Bags of ice - deliver to cheer station
- Frozen popsicles - already frozen and on ice - deliver to cheer station
- Oranges cut in wedges (these can be dropped off to Coach Amy Friday afternoon) in a cooler with a bit of ice to preserve.