Run Cancelled - Effective Temp is -11 degrees

Sorry to do this, but the effective temp is -11 degrees. We are cancelling the group run. Coach Amy recommends running your Sunday distance later this afternoon when temperatures are warmer. We are trying to schedule a make up for tomorrow morning for your Saturday distance depending upon forecast and volunteer availability. We will post as soon as we can. Stay tuned and stay warm!