Long Run Update Feb. 21

Weather forecast is not looking good. We will try to make a decision by 5:30 a.m., but it may not be until 5:45 a.m. so stay tuned!

In the event that the run is cancelled, we will adjust the PB long run schedule and training schedules so that we have two long run climbs in a row. So your long run distance for Feb. 21 will swap with Feb. 28th. Next weekend max course distance will be 16 and the following 18 miles. This is only if we have to cancel. Let's hope it passes us by!