Summer is finally here in Kansas! We took advanatage of the lawn sprinklers out there today and thanks to Doug and the summer helpers we had beverages to keep us hydrated.
There are only five weeks until the start of the 2014 PB fall session. Here is a MUST DO checklist:
- Restore muscle tissue tension, movement and function.
- Choose and register for a fall race.
- Revise and update summer training plan.
- Attend PB Free Summer Runs.
- Register for the 2014 Fall PB run session.
with some Active Release Therapy, massage, running specific strengthening and/or yoga. Consider a monthly membership at Sport and Spine. Membership is $85.00/mo. and includes:
- One FREE hour long massage with Liz/Krista or a FREE 45 min. session of PT with Amy which includes Active Release (ART).
- 10% off cash pay PT sessions with Amy
- Unlimited classes: core classes, barre, Sunday circuit and yoga.
Choose and register for a fall race.
Popular fall races fill quickly and can catch you by surprise with a SOLD OUT - especially half marathons. Our group trip this year is the Anthem Richmond Marathon and Half on November 15th. This marathon is ranked the best small town marathon in North America by Active.com. Registration is open now. We are making our travel plans, so e-mail us ASAP if you are planning to go with us.
Revise and update your summer training plan.
We all know how the weather, summer vacations and illnesses can lay waste to the best of summer run training intentions. Now is the time to get back on track. How many miles should you be running? Are your long runs on target for your fall race? Are you strengthening arms, legs and core in a running specific way? Go here for more information on summer run goals.
Attend FREE PB Summer Runs.
Summer runs are scheduled through August 9. Runs will start from Sports Medicine and Metro Running in July and Sport and Spine in August. Contact Doug Stinson if you'd like to be included on the e-mail list. Go here for more information on summer runs.
Register for the Fall 2014 PB session.
Our session starts August 16th. Registration will start SOON. Stay tuned for announcements.