Speed work this Tuesday is at 5:30 p.m. at Roe Park. Please stay tuned to the website and Twitter up to one hour before the start of the run in the event of cancellation.
We are NOT doing hills this week as we are making up for last week's 800 meter time trial. We will begin with a mile warm-up and a series of special exercises to prepare our bodies for speed. After the time trial, we will have a short speed work out followed by a cool down.
There are changes to the format and logisits of speed work sessions this season. Here is what you need to know:
- Bring your own water and/or sports drink. PB will no longer be supplying it at speed work sessions.
- Bring a stop watch, Garmin or other timing device with you.
- Be on time - warm-up before hand is crucial.
- RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday morning.
- Check the website and/orTwitter an hour before for any last minute updates concerning the run.