Speed work starts this Tuesday at 5:30 p.m. at Roe Park. There are changes to the format and logisits of speed work sessions this season. Here is what you need to know:
- Bring your own water and/or sports drink. PB will no longer be supplying it at speed work sessions.
- Bring a stop watch, Garmin or other timing device with you.
- Be on time - warm-up before hand is crucial.
- RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday morning.
- Check the website and/or Twitter an hour before for any last minute updates concerning the run.
This Tuesday is our 800 meter time trial. We will begin with a mile warm-up and a series of special exercises to prepare our bodies for speed. After the time trial, we will have a short speed work out followed by a cool down.